Monday, January 14, 2013

Regular life Update {January 14, 2013}

I realized that I have been documenting all kinds of pregnancy things, and not much from our regular life. (probably because this pregnancy is pretty consuming, but still). I feel like we are in a pretty boring cycle of work, eating, sleep, repeat. We live for the weekends, but by the time we get to Saturday both of us are so tired and have so much to do that we just run all day on Saturday, then crash on Sunday. I guess that's just how it goes sometimes.

Sam has been snowboarding a few times at Eagle Point and absolutely loves it. He tried to go this past weekend, but couldn't find anyone to go with. He was bummed, especially because he got stuck doing all my little errands around the house. Sam has been working so much, which is so good. The only problem has been that is all of the sudden got SOOO cold here and he absolutely freezes everyday. Poor guy is such a trooper though.

Gator is just doing the same old thing. He is such a funny dog. I feel like I am constantly just waiting for him to start talking to me because he feels like such a person. The other day was he was outside, and usually when he is ready to come back in he jumps up on the door and looks in the window, then we know he's ready to come inside. Well, apparently we didn't come fast enough after he jumped up, so he knocked. He literally took his paw and hit it again the door three times. I instantly started laughing and asked Sam if he heard it too, he was already laughing because he had heard it. We love how much a part of our family he is and how happy he makes us. We just love our little Gatorlicious.

I have just been working and being pregnant. I have started to get things ready to hopefully take a few classes in the fall. I am really close to finishing my degree (and actually really close to finishing two different Bachelor's degrees, Human Nutrition and Psychology). I am very tempted to finish both, and to have two bachelors. I just need to decide which one to do first. I enjoy Nutrition much more than Psychology, but I will have to go back to SUU to finish Nutrition and I can finish Psychology at Dixie. The cost and the time commitment are completely different. I have also started looking at what it would take to get my Secondary ED certificate. I wish I had someone who just wanted to pay me to go to school and I would do it all right now, unfortunately, that's not the case so I have to prioritize. Eventually I will do all the schooling I want to do, because I also think it would be a lot of fun to go on and get my Masters in Nutrition. At this point that would mean moving at least to SLC. Hopefully with Dixie going to a University it will only be a matter of time before something closer pops up.

Its weird having Kate be gone all the time. We miss her on Saturdays when we run our errands or go walking. Ash just moved into a new townhouse with some roommates. Her place is really cute and will be a lot of fun in the summer because it has a pool. I think she is really happy to be out on her own. My mom is pretty sad to see her leave though. :) Mom and Dad are both doing really good. Dad is really liking driving a bus and staying busy. Mom is still the same sweetheart she always has been and staying busy poking people with needles. Alys and the kids seem to be doing good. I feel like they are all growing up and doing their own thing now, so we don't get to see them as much as we use to. Luckily she sends us pictures of all the things they are doing so we can stay in the loop.

All in all life is pretty good. Here are a few of my favorite things right now:

1. Good music ( I have especially been loving The Starting Line, Carly Rae Jepson, and JayZ) 
2. Talenti Gelato Ice cream-- its seriously so fattening but so delightful. I have tried the coffee flavor and the peanut butter kind and I am totally addicted! 
3. Good drinks from Swig
4. Interior decorating 
5. Making plans (for school, for trips, for baby).
6. Going for walks with my mom on Saturdays 
7. Baby Dr appts 
8. Work out clothes 
9. Durangos salad 
10. Fresh fruit from Costco   

No comments:

Post a Comment