Friday, January 4, 2013

2012 Recap {January 4, 2013}

I love the idea of re-capping the year by month-- what a great way to look back and see what we did and what happened this past year... So here goes:

January:
I started back at Dixie College for my first full time semester of school since I was at SUU.
Spent time with family.

February:
I went to Orlando with my sister for my 25th birthday and had a BLAST at DisneyWorld and Universal Studios.

March:
Threw Brooke's bridal shower and loved every minute of it.

April:
Brooke got married!
Celebrated Staelie's 8th birthday!!
I went back to work as a paralegal and helped open a new firm.

May: 
Sam turned 27, and spent most of his free time wakeboarding at the lake and the cable boarding park.
Ms. Jentrie turned 11!

June:
Brandi graduated from Pharmacy School. We LOVED being able to celebrate with her!
Staelie got baptized!
Kati got engaged!!
I went to St. Louis with my sisters for Ash's birthday. It was SO much fun. We loved that we were able to drive to Nauvoo and see the temple as well as Carthage Jail.
Sam and I went to California to celebrate our 4 year anniversary. We did almost all the same things we did for our honeymoon. It was SO much fun!
Stockden turned 4!

July:
Went wedding dress shopping in Vegas with McKall at Kate.
Sam competed in first cable boarding park competition and did AMAZING!!

August:
Marathon training got into full swing
I found out I was pregnant, but decided not to tell anyone for a while.
We enjoyed summer in St. George
We celebrated Alyson's birthday and went shopping in Vegas

September: 
We spent the Labor day weekend in Cedar and stayed at the cabin
Santa Clara flooded
We finally put grass in our backyard and started to get all the landscaping in.

October:
Poor little Gator got attacked by another dog at the dog park, and we almost lost him. We are SOOO happy he's ok!
I ran my 8th marathon!
We told everyone that we are expected!!
McKall turned 14!
We celebrated my dad's birthday.
Sam and I took such a fun vacation to Miami, the Caribbean, and then met my sisters in NYC.

November:
I got to help throw Kati's bridal shower- it was so much fun!
Kati got MARRIED!!
We saw our baby on the ultrasound for the first time.
We found out we are having a BOY!
Ali got engaged!

December:
We went to Salt Lake and saw Kate's place and enjoyed Temple Square all decorated for Christmas
We celebrated Mom and Kati's birthdays
We had the best Christmas with our families
We bought a crib and started getting the nursery put together.


We had SUCH a great year! We are so blessed to have such great friends and family and to have been so blessed this past year. We are so excited for 2013 and for the amazing things coming. We can hardly wait to see what new adventures we will have in 2013. Happy New Year!

No comments:

Post a Comment