Wednesday, January 30, 2013

Baby Update {January 30, 2012}

Today I got my Rogam shot. It wasn't bad AT ALL! (I may regret saying that later because I feel like the injection site may be sore, but the shot itself was easy). I passed all my tests, and found out my iron level actually went up! I can hardly believe it! I have ALWAYS had low iron, so any sign of my levels going up is amazing. When I was in 9th grade I decided to become a vegetarian and cut out all meat and eggs from my diet. I was obviously very immature and did not realize how much I needed to compensate for those exclusions. I got pretty sick and I don't feel like my iron levels have ever really recovered from that. (Until now hopefully).

I honestly feel so incredibly blessed to have things go so smoothly so far. I am hoping and praying they continue to go well, and after each good visit I have a little celebration that we have one more good visit under our belt.  (I say our because me and this little one are currently sharing a waistline :) ).

We may have also come up with a new name for the baby. Sam said he likes that much better than Hudson. So, if it wins this little one may be names:

Hayes Ricky Weldin 

We'll see what happens. I still haven't given up in Hudson. :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment