Monday, January 28, 2013

30 Things- #11

11. Describe 10 pet peeves you have.

1. I hate whining.
2. I hate when people are entitled.
3. I hate when people are mean just to be mean.
4. I hate when people don't want to work hard for things they want. 
5. I hate slow/distracted drivers.
6. I hate when you are talking to someone on the phone and they start talking to someone else- or if you talking to them in person and they start talking to someone on the phone. 
7. I hate laziness.
8. I hate when people discount someone else's hard work. 
9. I hate clutter.
10. I hate when people repeat what I say back to me. 
11. I hate when people say the same thing twice (even though I do it ALL the time).
12. I hate when people are unwilling to try new things.
13. I hate when pants are just a little too short.
14. I hate when girls dumb themselves down. 
15. I hate when guys say anything mean about a girl -- another girl can say something mean, but it drives me crazy when guys say mean things-- even if I don't like the girl. 
16. I hate heavy cakey makeup.
17. I hate long finger nails. 

(Oops, I guess I have a lot of pet peeves)

No comments:

Post a Comment