Monday, January 28, 2013

30 Things- #8

8. What are 5 passions you have?

1. I love exercise and nutrition. I am not always the best a following a strict diet or exercising all the time, but I love to do it and I love to learn about it and share the information I learn. 

2. I love to plan parties. I love to put things together and to try to make the vision in my head come to life. I love being able to plan something for someone that they could never really do for themselves- but really want. 

3. I love to decorate- and redecorate my house. Its a lot the same as the party planning of that I love to dream things up and see if I can make them come to life. 

4. I really actually love to write. I am not always very good at it, but I love to put my thoughts down on paper and to look back over what I have written and either remember fun times or look for ways I have improved, or look for ways I need to improve. 

5. This one is kind of lame- but I really love to shop. Its therapeutic for me and I love find new things. 


No comments:

Post a Comment