Tuesday, January 29, 2013

30 Things- #12

12. Describe a typical day in your current life.

Currently my life in kind of on autopilot. I just have enough energy to really sway much from my routine. Its sad how simple the routine is too: Wake up, eat a Pb&J and drink a glass of milk, work, lunch, home, gym, eat, bath, sleep. Repeat. 


During the summer time (and when I'm not so pregnant) we loved to take Gator swimming after work, or go to the lake and swim with him. We loved to go run in the evenings, or head to the gym for more than 45 minutes. The weekends are a little better, and not quite so mundane. I love to go to Target with my mom and sisters on Saturdays. We also love to go get doughnuts and get a SWIG and go walking. 


I can hardly wait to see what our days look like once baby Weldin gets here. It will be fun to see how different they are. 

No comments:

Post a Comment