Friday, January 25, 2013

30 Things- #2

2. Describe 3 legitimate fears you have and explain how they became fears.

The term "legitimate"  really throws me on this one. I think if you are scared of something is pretty legitimate, even if its completely irrational. So, I am just going to write three of my biggest fears (besides the obvious ones of loosing my family). 

1. I am terrified of getting crushed. I will never go down into a tight cave or crawl space because it scares me way too bad, but I would not say that I am claustrophobic. I have no idea why I am so scared of it. 

2. I am deathly scared of snakes, and luckily I have only ever seen one out in the wild. It was ironically during the marathon this past year and they only reason I saw it is because I turned around in enough time to see it cross the road. It was tiny and probably way more scared of us than we were of him. They still scare me to death though. 

3. I am pretty scared of getting attacked while I am jogging or going to my car at night. Because of that I always practice all the self defense tricks they teach you and I always park under lights when I know my car will be somewhere after dark. 

No comments:

Post a Comment