Friday, January 25, 2013

30 Things- #1



I posted this list of 30 things your kids should know about you, but since it going to take me some time to get through the whole list, I decided to post each item as an individual post (and partially because when I print the book for baby Weldin it will be easier to pull these posts out). So, here goes: 


1. List 20 random facts about yourself.

1. I am the youngest of four girls.
2. I have been friends with my best friend since she was born almost 26 years ago. (I'm older than her, so our friendship had to start after she got here :) ) 
3. I like to learn, and wish I could go to school all the time. 
4. I have been a paralegal for almost 6 years.
5. I don't really like law stuff, I just like doing something I am good at, and apparently that's paralegal work. 
6. I love to exercise and especially run. 
7. I have run 8 marathons, and plan on running a lot more. 
8. I am short, and I like that I am. 
9. I think my mom is the sweetest person on earth. 
10. I take almost everything my dad says as fact.
11. I feel like I am the same person now, as I was when I was in kindergarten (and I honestly feel more like myself than I have in my whole life). 
12. I love color. 
13. I love to travel more than just about anything. 
14. I love to travel with my sisters most of all, but having my whole family there is a close second. 
15. I love New York, and feel like me and my sisters were meant to live there one day. 
16. When I was growing up, the life I imagined I would live looks more like the life my sister lives, and I thought that her life would look more like what mine does. (does that make sense?). (and that sister is Ashlee). 
17. Most things I buy are because I like the way they packaged it. 
18. I love candy and  I always have some with me, some at my house, and some in my desk, ALWAYS. 
19. When I first met my husband, I didn't like him at all. Now I think he is one of the coolest people I know.
20. I wish I lived by the ocean (but still in St. George, so I guess I just wish St. George was by the ocean). :) 


No comments:

Post a Comment