Monday, January 28, 2013

30 Things- #7

7. What is your dream job, and why?

I have actually put a lot of thought into this one. My dream job is a combinations of things. I would to work almost as a sub-contractor for a number of different types of businesses and spend my time doing a number of different things. So, I would like to do a little bit of event planning and hopefully work through a florist to do it. Just come in and help people that are planning showers or parties get things together and come up with really creative new things to decorate with. I don't really ever want to do a ton of wedding planning just parties and showers. 

Then I would like to work part time as a dietitian. I have about talked myself into going back up to SUU to finish my degree in nutrition and I would love to go on and get my masters. I think it would be fun to have a few select clients- or teach just a few classes a week. I don't want to work with people that really don't want the help, and I don't want to do a lot of post-op counseling. Just the fun weight-loss or family counseling groups. 

I would also like to write a few demands on the side and still do a little bit of paralegal work. 

I also thought it would be kind of fun to get my secondary ed certificate and teach a class or two in a high school or at a college. 

The key to my dream job is flexibility in my schedule and doing a variety of jobs- not being tied to a desk or to one particular thing. I would love to be able to pick and choose the people I work with and the jobs I do. The good thing about my dream job is that if I can go finish my school and get a few certificates, it may be a real possibility. (dare to dream). 

No comments:

Post a Comment