Thursday, August 16, 2012

Personal History Continues

Growing up, early years: 
*Where did you grow up?  Describe it.
I grew up in Washington, Utah. I LOVED IT! It was probably one of the most perfect places to grow up. We lived by the city swimming pool, close to the baseball fields, and soccer fields, and school. Its hard to describe, but just imagine perfect and that's what it was.
*What was your earliest memory?
I have no idea.
*What games did you play as a child?
We had just a fun group of kids in our area. We use to play night games a lot (like capture the flag, dare base, soccer, kick ball). We use to build huts a lot. We also liked girly things like playing dress up and barbies and house.
*Where did you go to school?
Washington E.S
*Who were your friends?

Kensey, LaRaine, Lee, Sean, Jace, Cherry
*Who were your favorite teachers and why?
I loved Mrs. Hammond, and Mrs. Weller.
*What were your chores?
We didn't have set chores. We did whatever my mom told us we had to do. I remember we would always have to clean our rooms and put our clothes away. 

2 comments:

  1. You are officially the BEST blogger in the world!! I love all of your new updates! And your Dream Boat Fashion page is AMAZING!! You seriously have the cutest style ever! I will be checking it religiously!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh and where we grew up was absolutely perfect. No better way to describe it

    ReplyDelete