Monday, August 6, 2012

Lately

I feel like my life lately is running, what I am wearing, and sleeping because of all the running. A little lame, but I kind of like things like that. On Saturday we ran our long run. We thought we were doing 16, but after we finished my friend clocked it again and it was more like 17 miles-- we'll take either one. I can feel myself SLOWLY starting to get back into the swing of things. I really has been such a LONG process. I feel like I am constantly whining about how long it is taking me to get back into shape- I think its just a little frustrating and mentally consuming- so I apologize for all the poor me posts... It is getting better. I wore some shorts on our run and they rubbed on my legs SO bad- I literally have some of the BIGGEST scabs I have ever had. Its pretty gross, and uncomfortable. Lesson learned- no more shorts without longer spandex. I always have such a hard time getting up to run on Saturday morning- 4:00am comes pretty freaking fast, but I always feel so much better if I get up and go. I am going to try to go to the gym one morning a week. I have tried in the past to do this- but I always try to get myself to go a bunch of times during the week and I just cannot convince myself to go. So, one day a week will hopefully be more doable.


This weekend McKall came and stayed at our house. She is such a doll. Gator LOVED having her there and really would not leave her along. He just could not get close enough to her. She was a good sport with him and gave him attention. We love that sweet girl. She is really so awesome, I hope everyone around realizes just how great she is. I am so lucky to be her aunt.


This past week Sam had a little "incident" at work. He shot himself in the hand with a nail gun. He pulled the nail out himself (I would have died if I saw that). His hand has been pretty sore and SWOLLEN. He is been in quite a bit of pain. We said that if it doesn't start getting a lot better by today he needs to go to the DR and have an x-ray. Poor guy.

I have been having such a hard time figuring out what to wear lately. I feel so indecisive. I literally change 5 times every morning for the past 5 mornings. Its awful- and so messy. This no shopping thing has been freaking me out more than I thought. I need to get a grip. Here's what I am wearing today:

No comments:

Post a Comment