Monday, August 27, 2012

More Personal History


Personality:
*What kind of personality do you have?  (Shy, outgoing, calm, stressed, etc.)
I am pretty outgoing, but I can be really shy at times. I don't think I have a very stressed personality, I try to avoid stress. 

*How has your personality changed over the years?  What made it change?
I think I have become more relaxed the older I get. I am not so crazy and loud as I use to be. I am still working on the loud thing though-- I am convinced I just have a louder voice. I am also trying to be more thoughtful... like spend a second or two longer thinking about things before I say them, however I am still a work in progress on that one. I think that is one of the biggest things I don't like about myself, is that I say really dumb things sometimes. It really annoys me. 

*How well do you associate with others?
I feel like I can go either way. Sometimes I work really well wither others, and other times I feel like I get really irritated and frustrated so easily. I think I have a few triggers and once those have been set off, I just have a hard time changing my attitude. I am also working on that.

*What makes you nervous/happy/angry/surprised/scared/etc?
I get nervous in situations where I can't predict the outcome. I also get nervous and anxious when I feel helpless. I love when people are kind, just to be kind. I love when people are thoughtful and considerate of others. I get really angry when people are closed minded or inconsiderate. I also don't like when people put themselves above other people, its so off putting. 

No comments:

Post a Comment