Monday, August 13, 2012

Personal History Continued

Celebrations:
*What are some of your personal and family traditions for each holiday?  (New Years, Memorial Day, Independence Day, Easter, Passover, Hanukkah, Christmas, Kwanzaa, etc.)

I feel like we have too many traditions to name them all, so I will just name a few of my most favorites.
Christmas: I love to go to Grandma C's and have dinner and do our family program. I remember talent night was so fun. We would also make gingerbread houses. I LOVE making gingerbread houses.
Fourth of July: We always eat See's Candy.
Thanksgiving: We always switch off years with family. When we are with the Cardon's we love to shoot marshmallows at each other and hang out as a family.
Memorial Day: We always would help my Grandma M with yard work. Since she's gone now I think we should switch that yard help over the Weldin house... it sure could use some TLC.

*How do you celebrate adult's birthdays?
I love birthdays, and the bigger the better. My sisters and I are trying to start a birthday trip idea. I would LOVE if we could keep that up.

*How do you celebrate children's birthdays?
No kids here, but I know when we do have kids their parties will be crazy because I LOVE to throw parties.

*How do you celebrate your anniversary?
We usually go to dinner and do whatever we want to all weekend. I kind of hope we can make it tradition to go to Cali every year. We did that this year and it was SOOO fun! 

No comments:

Post a Comment