Wednesday, August 15, 2012

More Personal History

Hobbies:

*What are your current hobbies?

I love to exercise, even if I am lazy with it sometimes. I love to blog. I have been sewing more. I love to decorate- and redecorate my house.  I love to shop. I am also loving helping Kate with the wedding plans and bridal shower.

*What hobbies have you had in the past?
I use to play the violin when I was younger. I also use to play soccer. I also use to LOVE scrapbooking.

*How often do you get to do your hobbies?
I try to exercise 5 days a week. I try to blog about the same amount. I am currently trying not to shop. We work on the wedding all the time.

*What hobbies do you wish you could start? 
I would love to learn to play the piano. I would love to learn graphic design. I would love to learn to paint. 

1 comment:

  1. I love your personal history posts!!! It's fun to read little details about my bf! Also I totally agree when you said you'd do your wedding so different, me too!! Love and miss you!

    ReplyDelete