Wednesday, August 8, 2012

Great Idea

I say this over and over again, but seriously what on earth did I do before pinterest? How did I get any good ideas. I saw this idea on there today called a "smash book" Its basically those pages we use to make with cut outs from our favorite magazines and collages of all of our favorite things- but updated and new. My nieces still love to take my old magazines and make pages of things they love. One girl had an example of one that she had made. One thing she did that I loved was, she made a page that just said "Currently" at the top and then she answered 9 things about what she was doing currently. I LOVE THAT! How fun to look back and see what you were in to, what you were wearing and what you were listening to! Genius. So, here's my "Currently" page

Currently....

Listening- To Pandora, my favorite station is a country one or Boyce Avenue. Chill, but still up beat... and my favorite album- H.A.M... Its Jay-Z and Kanye West. I seriously love it. ( I am pretty gangster at heart :) haha)

Eating: So much fruit. I have been eating cantaloupe today and its is delightful. I wish I was eating  the peanut butter M&M's Sam bought me- but I am currently resisting that.... for now.

Drinking- Water, but I can hardly wait until I can go get my daily diet Pepsi from Swig, or maybe a diet Mt. Dew with mango??? Hmmm, either way it will taste amazing.

Wearing- a pencil skirt and blouse. (Shocking, I know. Like I don't wear a pencil skirt 4 days a week)
 P.S. I am dying over how much I love this necklace I have on... perfect for all the greens and blues I wear. ... Oh and I dropped my iron and broke it- thus the wrinkles in my shirt... I promise to buy a new one. How embarrassing!


Feeling: A little tired. I jogged yesterday with Jand and we were out a little late. Also, happy.

Weather: Hot as HELL. I think its 104 today, but gorgeous. I know I will miss this beautiful summer weather in January.

Wanting: To go shopping and get some bright yellow skinnies to wear with my new bright yellow necklace. Also, some good boots... and maybe a Durango's Salad. Yum.

Thinking: About my brilliant top secret idea- Lets just say if it works out, it could be DREAMY!

Enjoying: Acoustic music, and blogging.

No comments:

Post a Comment