Thursday, August 30, 2012

Yup, we're weird dog people {August 29, 2012}

As sad as I am to admit that, I know its true. I seriously love our little dog. He is so much fun and we feel like he is apart of our family just like a little kid would be. Well, yesterday was his birthday, so in true crazy dog people fashion we had a little party. It was pretty last minute (like as I drove home from work) but it was still fun. Mr. Gator turned 3, and we are so thrilled that we get to spend time with him! My mom and Kate were good sports and came over for some cake and pizza. We love our little Gator licious











Happy Birthday Gatorlicious! We just love you to pieces! 

3 comments:

  1. Any reason to have cake!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gator is so cute! Has it already been 3 years! Wow time flies!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know its crazy right! Kens I miss you so much!!

      Delete