Friday, August 3, 2012

Its going to be rough

Ash challenged me to not buy any clothes in the month of August... I feel like its going to be kind of rough. I agreed to do it because my shopping has gotten a little out of control. I warned my boss that if I come in and I am crying that he shouldn't take it personally- its because I found something I wanted and couldn't buy it. Sam is so stoked- he thinks he should get to have my normal shopping budget for the month- not a chance. Luckily, before the challenge I took Stockden to Old Navy and picked up some fun new things (hopefully that will tide me over for a while).


Here are a few of the things I got. I absolutely LOVE my new cheetah print caridgan. I feel like I will wear it ALOT. I love the green shirt underneath too! I have been LOVING green and cheetah together. I think both of these pieces will carry me very nicely into fall.

So, I was doing really well the first two days of the month- still excited about my recent finds when I checked the mail and these beauties where waiting for me there!


The yellow one is mine and the other two are Ash and Kate's. I decided I couldn't wait to wear it. Its it just the cutest thing ever! I have been DYING to get one! I think I may need more than one color though!
This is what I am wearing today! I think the yellow adds just the right pop of color. I have a feeling that I am going to work this piece pretty hard. 

No comments:

Post a Comment