Monday, July 30, 2012

Family Time

A few years ago we started a fun little tradition called "girls night" where all the little girls come to my house and we do girl stuff like nails, face masks, eating candy, watching chick flicks, and dancing. It has been so fun to get together and hang out with those three cuties. The girls have been begging for another girls night- so on Saturday we tried to get one together. Unfortunately I wasn't feeling great (damn gluten in everything) and Sam had his comp all day. Things just were not coming together- so we had to settle for a "mini girls night" with boys too. We made some muddy buddies and painted our nails and did face masks. I think it was still pretty fun- just a little different than usual. Stockden is such a funny boy, you can tell he has grown up around girls. After we painted nails he came in and said "Oh cute nails girls" "Oh Stae, I love those colors" hahaha. After all the play time it was time to get ready for bed, but Stockden was still being so crazy. Luckily he got his "jammers" on pretty easily, the only problem was that his "jammers" has wings and he wanted to "fly". I couldn't help myself and I "flew" him all around my mom's house. I am not sure who had more fun- me or him. The girls walked into the house right as we were flying into the kitchen. They are still making fun of me :). I love spending time with my family. Man, I am so lucky to have them.










I told Stock I wanted to give him a kiss in this one-- he decided he wanted to give me a kiss too :) 

This is more of what I had in mind when we took the first one. I told him I am going to show him these when he is 16 so he can remember how much he loved me back then :) 









1 comment:

  1. Hey this is the former Lindsey Paddock. Yes I blog stalk you. Does gluten bug you? Travis was diagnosed with celiacs about a year and a half ago. Then we went and saw a voodoo doctor and he cured him. No lie. Email me at tlchristy@live.com if you don't think i'm crazy!

    ReplyDelete