Thursday, July 12, 2012

Things I Love

 I decided to start doing a thing a love post for my blog. I have been working on my blog book from 2011 and I really think that's what's missing. It's nice to recognize the things around me that I really love ... It's a good reminder to me. So, here goes.


I love cheetah print and mixing it with other patterns in my clothes




















I love these fake green plants from Ikea and I have them all over my house. I especially love them in white pots


I love my new running shoes. They make me excited to work out

I love that Sam is so happy at the cable park. Wake boarding just makes him so happy, and I love that.

I have been loving root beer lately. It seriously has just been hitting the spot lately. I especially love it from a glass bottle

I love seeing my dad more. He has come by my office a few times in the past week and we went to lunch together. I love spending time with him. He is the perfect balance of wisdom and humor. I am so happy that he has time to spend with me now.

No comments:

Post a Comment