Friday, July 13, 2012

Things I love

I went shopping last night because I felt like my day had kind of sucked and of course I found some great stuff. One of my favorites is this blue shirt I am wearing today! I love it! I equally love wearing red lipstick. It makes everything look way better. I also got this adorable bag. I love the chain strap.










I love the rainy weather we're having. Last night we watched it rain and thunder and lighting. It's one of Sam's favorite things. He loves sitting out front during a thunderstorm, and luckily little Gator doesn't mind all the noise either.


I love working out and sweating. It makes me feel so good after. The hard part is getting myself to the gym or outside to run. Once I'm there, I'm good to go.

I love talking  to my sisters. I am so lucky to have such good relationships with my sisters and to have so much in common with them. I really value those relationships and feel really lucky to have them in my life.

I love getting ready for races. Tomorrow I am going to run the Bryce Canyon Half Marathon, and I am pretty excited. I love having races to get ready for and look forward to. This race is particularly beautiful and enjoyable. Last year this was the last race I did before my car accident. That's weird to think that much time has past. It doesn't seem like that long, yet I have made so much progress since that time that it does seem like that long. Weird how time works like that- especially as you get older.

I love having goals. I love having things to work towards and knowing when I have accomplished things. I have a few goals in particular that are always in the back of my head. It is fun to find little ways to accomplish them faster and to see that I am chipping away at them.

I love that Sam is enjoying wakeboarding so much this summer. He has made so many new friends and has been presented with so many amazing opportunities through wakeboarding. I could not be more proud of him. He works really hard at learning new things, but has the  best way of not taking things too seriously. He really has found the perfect balance of fun and progression.

No comments:

Post a Comment