Thursday, July 19, 2012

Things I LOVE

-I love the rain. It has been rainy the past little while here- and we even had some crazy flooding last weekend. Its so nice to sit and watch the rain. The Bryce Canyon half was over the weekend and it rained the entire race. It was mostly a misty rain and it was actually really nice. I loved getting into my sweats after- I forgot how much I love to get into sweats after a run and watch the rain.

- I love primary. We have the cutest primary kids. Sam had a wakeboarding thing on Sunday, so I went to church by myself and taught primary. My kids are so sweet and so funny. I love being able to teach them- and let them teach me.

- I love a clean house. Last night after work I spent a good two hours cleaning up the house and moving things around. I love when things are cleaning up and organized. I love getting rid of clutter and making things simple. It so nice to be in a clean house.

- I love going to lunch with my family. On Tuesday I met up with Kati, my mom, and my dad for lunch (Ash was laying out). It was so fun to sit and have lunch with them. Because we all work we rarely get to go to lunch all together. It was so fun. I forget how funny my dad is. What a kidster he is.

- I love making plans. I love to plan things out and have things to look forward to.

- I love walking with my friends. This week I met up with Abee and Steph to go for a walk. I loved it! I love talking to them and spending time with them. I love getting out and doing something good.

No comments:

Post a Comment