Thursday, July 26, 2012

Vegas Shopping and Wedding Dress Shopping

Because it was a holiday we decided to head down to Vegas to do a little shopping. Ash didn't want to go, so me Kate, and McKall headed down for the day. It was so fun and I got some GREAT new things. We really only went to Forever 21... by the time we were done there we were all out of money. 
Here's what I got:
\






Me and McKall got the same mustache shirt and McKall got purple skinny jeans instead of red. We will be twinners for sure. It was so fun to get away and spend time with two of my favorite girls. While we were down there we stopped at David's Bridal and Kate tried on some wedding dresses. She looked so beautiful! Because she doesn't have G's yet, she made me try on one to make sure she would be covered up. It was weird. I told her that was more dresses I tried on than when I got married (I didn't want a dress and I did not want to go dress shopping. I borrowed my cousin's dress and I was happy with that). It has been really fun to go with Kati though. Here's the type of dress she likes:

She will have some little cap sleeves though


 The only bummer was that I got a FLAT tire on the way home. I must have ran over a screw in Vegas and it was really flat. Luckily we stopped at a gas station and they helped us get my spare on. Silver lining.

No comments:

Post a Comment