Friday, July 6, 2012

Anniversary Trip {June 30, 2012}

Sam and I have kept our anniversaries pretty low key (not my choice). We have stayed home and gone to dinner or gone to the lake or whatever- nothing crazy by any means. This year I decided would be different. No more staying at home and going to Benja's- we needed to celebrate. So, Sam reluctantly agreed to go to California for the weekend with me. We went to Huntington Beach (which is where we went on our honeymoon). We tried to go to an Angel's game(something we did on our honeymoon) but they were out of town that weekend. So, we spent the entire weekend at the beach. Dreamy. I LOVED it! The weather was so perfect and sunny but not too hot. We ate fast food and cupcakes and sat on the beach, which is seriously one of my favorite ways to spend the summer weekends. I was so happy to get away and go to the beach, I would live there is Sam would let me. Life is so simple and awesome there. I heard a quote one time that salt water fixes everything (sweat, tears, and the ocean). I could not agree more. In my heart I am a beach bum. Thanks Sam for letting me control the anniversary this year- it was the best! I cannot wait to spend many more weekends on the beach with you!







No comments:

Post a Comment