Friday, July 13, 2012

Vanity Explaination

I just looked back over my last few posts and realized that there a lot of pictures of just me, and I feel like my vanity needed an explanation. I have been finding a lot of fashion blogs lately- which I really LOVE! The girls on the blogs usually post pictures of their outfits EVERY SINGLE DAY! That seemed like a lot of work to me, but I wanted to do something a little bit like that. I don't know that I can commit to every day but I feel like I could do something, thus the "Things I Love" posts. I figured that when I am wearing something that I really like or that is new or different I could document that. I like the idea of being able to look back at my self when I am 45 and say, "I dressed like a crazy" or " Man, I need to start dressing like that again". I am all about documenting things that are important to me so I can look back on them and either see the progress I have made- or be able to use that as a guide to get back on track. I use a lot of old blog posts and photos as guides for me weight wise as well. The problem is I HATE taking full body shots, so seeing the progress is a little hard. I am slowly working my way to that- baby steps. So, I may be a little vain, but I feel like its all for my benefit really, so I guess that makes it ok. :)

1 comment:

  1. I just was stocking you and reading all of your posts, and you are the cutest person. EVER. I'm so glad that you are my best friend. And one day I think that it would be AMAZING to take a girl's trip, I'm just throwing that out there.. Let me know what you think! Love you!

    ReplyDelete