Thursday, July 19, 2012

Bridal Shower Progress


I feel like I have made a little progress on Kati's shower and have an updated to do list. 

I like the idea of mostly white with a few little brown accents-- here are the brown accents I was thinking 






(cupcake liners, paper bags for take home treat, straws, and burlap runner) 

I like this idea of doing more of a dinner table setting-- but less formal. 


I like the white balloons as the back drop 


I was also thinking I would get a couple of these metal buckets for drinks
So, here's my to-do
1. Buy buckets
2. Buy burlap
3. Figure out chairs
4. Talk to Kate about a candy buffet
5. Pick up cupcake liners and straws
6. Next time I go to IKEA-- get white plates, napkins, and silver wear
7. Get clear plastic cups 
8. Talk to Shannon about the cake design
9. Get invitations finalized
10. Get finalized guest list
11. Figure out location 
12. Make planter boxes for center pieces 


1 comment:

  1. You really should just be a party/wedding planner! Wish I could have gone on the walk with you girls.

    ReplyDelete