Thursday, August 16, 2012

I Love My Dad

Seriously I have the best dad in the whole world. I know everyone thinks theirs is the best- but you are all wrong because number one dad is already taken by me. I love him for so many reason, but the most recent happened yesterday. I was on my way to work and I passed my dad (weird because he lives on the other side of town)... So I called him. He told me he was out running errands... I didn't think much of it. Then, like an hour later Sam called me a little panicked.. " Kac, someone is in our backyard"...
Me: "What?" 
 Sam: "Yeah, the neighbor just called me and said that there is a truck at our house and someone is in the backyard... Are you home? Can you go check?"  
Me: "Sam, its my dad".. 
Sam: " Your dad? How do you know?"...
 Me: "Let me call you back"... 

So I call my dad, he first tries to lie and say that he's at home, but I told him I knew he was there. He finally fessed up that he was in our back yard pull the weeds out and getting it ready for sod! WOW! That was SO nice of him. (we seriously had a forest back there, and Sam was dreading doing it.). He worked and cleaned almost everything out. I am so lucky to have Dad that just wants to serve other people and is constantly doing things for everyone else. He is the most giving person. I am so lucky to have him. (and good neighbors that watch our house so closely!) :)

No comments:

Post a Comment