Wednesday, August 8, 2012

Things I Love

-Going jogging with Jand. Poor girl has to wait for me constantly, but I love to and spend time with her. I love the way she handles life. She is seriously the chillest mom, the strongest runner, and the most go-with-the-flow type girl ever. I always feel like I can do better when I hang out with her.

- Good music. Music just sets the tone for my day, I love how you can find anything to fit your mood.

- Waking up. I had set a goal to wake up 15 minutes earlier than usual. Today I woke up 30 minutes earlier than usual and it was SO nice. I took the dog for a walk and cleaned up a little bit. It was so nice to have a minute and not feel so rushed.

- Eating healthy. I have had such a hard time since I figured out my little intolerance, but it has seriously been one of the best things for me. I have really cut A LOT of crap out. I feel so much better and healthier. Its AMAZING the difference. I have been thinking about going to this doctor a friend told me about that can hopefully help with the gluten thing. I think that even if he can help, I still will try to avoid as much gluten as possible. I like the way I feel without eating it.

- The sunshine

- Dreams that are probably as size too big. I love having ideas that scare me a little bit. I love imagining things just beyond my comfort level, and trying to get a plan to accomplish them. I love plans.

- Running. Marathon training is in full swing. I love the way I feel after a run and knowing that I worked hard.

- I love working hard.

- I love lists.  I can get SO MUCH more done if I have a "to do" list. I love them.

- My family. I feel SO lucky to have them and to have good relationships with them. I am lucky to be in my family.



1 comment: