Tuesday, August 7, 2012

A Better Planner


I decided that I really need to do a better job of planning my day out. I have noticed that I have a lot of wasted time- and nothing good coming from it. I got up 15 minutes earlier than I usually do, and I was amazed at the things I could get done in that little bit of time. I am going to try to continue that trend- just 15 minutes earlier than the day before, until I make it the time I really want to be getting up. How nice would it be if I could get all my little things done before I go to work? What if I came home after work and had nothing to do?? How nice would that be?? So, here's my start. I started looking on Pinterest for some ideas of time organizers.
I found this form here. Isn't it adorable! I really love the bottom corner that says "Joys of Today". How perfect to sit down and think about the joys of each day. I will try this one and see how it works- I may need to tweak it. I was thinking I needed to break things down by hour, but we'll see how this one goes. 

I am actually really excited to try this little experiment and see what happens! Wish me luck. 

No comments:

Post a Comment