Thursday, August 16, 2012

Nervous

I am feeling a little nervous today.... I guess I should provide a back story so this all makes sense. Not too long ago my sisters and I were talking about how we needed to get a good productive hobby... something we could do together (we still love to run together, but with injuries and other complications its not always possible). We kept saying that all we ever do is shop. So, we decided to start a clothing blog. We all love clothes and have our own styles and it would be fun to collaborate together and come up with new looks and ideas. We would challenge ourselves to use what we already had just have fun with it. Sounded easy enough. It would give us something to do together, something we were already doing but that would be a little more productive. Plus, with Kate getting married and moving away we would need a reason to pull her back down here (or us up there) as often as we want. So, what do we call it?? Well a few weeks ago we found this old picture of my dad when he was in his 20's... Kate and I at the same called him a "Dreamboat" (He does look super dreamy).... so, there it was "DreamBoat" I mean, really, who doesn't want to look like a DreamBoat!. So, its up and going. I am nervous because I have heard that people can say really mean things on blogs. I am also kind of nervous that people will wonder why we dubbed ourselves fashion genius, which we didn't. We more just love clothes and needed a place to share that love. We by no means think we are fashion geniuses.... lets say fashion experimenters. So, if you get  chance and want to check it out, we would love to hear your thoughts. Here is the link --- DREAMBOAT. We would love any kind of feed back. :)

P.S. I will scan that picture of my dad and post it... I think you will all agree-- DREAMBOAT!

No comments:

Post a Comment