Monday, September 1, 2014

Waking up is hard to do!


I feel like so many of my pictures are just the same picture, but different day. I guess that's the life of an almost 17 month old. We do kind of do the same things over and over again, and it does seem like my favorite things about him are tried and true everyday. I love when he's waking up. He's just so funny. First, he gets really happy when I open the door, then he sits down and smiles and bounces a bit, then he lays down like the bottom picture. Then he gets up laughs, and starts handing me his blankets. Last but not least, he reaches his hands out and said "GOOD!" (like Good morning!) We sing our favorite good morning song and we are off to change his diaper. 

It's a good routine and one that I absolutely look forward to every morning. I am grateful for a child that loves things like this as much as I do. He seems to like the routine and gets just as happy about it as I do. Those few minutes every morning are some that I will hold onto for the rest of my life. 



No comments:

Post a Comment