Monday, September 1, 2014

More park fun

I've said it before, and I'll say it again, this kid LOVES the park. He loves the swings and the grass and the slides. He just loves it all. Taking him has been so much fun lately, especially since he's getting pretty good a walking now and can hold my hand and walk around the play ground. He is getting brave and loves to climb up the stairs (on the little kid part), walk over to the slide, sit down, and slide down the slide. He LOVES that. I think it makes him feel so big and independent. I think its the cutest thing in the whole world, so I'm not sure who is happier at the park, me or him. He also loves when I take him in the big part and go down the big slide with him. Being a mom to this angel and having him be in this stage right now is just the best thing in the whole world. I feel like every new stage is better than the last, but for right now, this stage is my favorite. 





No comments:

Post a Comment