Monday, September 1, 2014

Playing at Costco


The other day we were at Costco doing some shopping and having lunch. It seems like everytime we go there, there is a ton of older people eating lunch too. Hayes just loves this. He is such a character with them, and they just love him back. We had just finished our lunch and I was trying to get some pictures of Hayes in his Hayesie Daisy shirt, when an old man came over to us and offered to take our picture together. It was really sweet and we got so many silly ones. He said that pictures are the best things to have around and he was glad that he could see I took a lot of them. I loved it. I love when people are just so nice and sweet and realize that we are just all trying to love our kids and remember things, even when they are a little wild. Sometimes I get concerned looks or disapproving glances by people when Hayes is yelling or screaming or whatever, so it is so nice to have people just be so tolerant and kind to us. I am forever grateful for that man in Costco who took our picture. Even though these are not the best pictures, they show what me and Hayes in our day to day life, and remind me of one really kind man, and because of that, they are some of my favorite. 





No comments:

Post a Comment