Monday, September 1, 2014

Fro Mama Fro!

Hayes has been LOVING Frozen lately. He asks me to turn it on every day. He will even go find the DVD case and bring it to me. Its so funny. He watches movies a lot like I do though, he's pretty distracted. He walks around and plays, and then gets really captivated by something in the movie, and then looses interest and goes and plays and then comes back later. He loves when I will turn it on first thing in the morning and let him watch it while I get breakfast ready. I don't like to have the TV on all day, so this really is a special treat for him. Sweet Gator, just watches all of the madness and jumps in every now and then for some attention and petting. Being with these guys is the best thing in the world. I love our mornings and when Hayes hangs onto my legs and crawls between them and says "Mamamaaaaaaaaaa!" I really do just love it.




No comments:

Post a Comment