Tuesday, September 23, 2014

Another day, another swing








Taking this kid to the park never gets old. As you can see, he absolutely loves it. He is ecstatically happy on the swings, on the grass, on the slides, literally every where. He just loves the park and being outside. One of the last times we were at the park he met this cute little girl. He stared at her for a few minutes and the kept inching his way closer and closer. I really thought he liked her. Then, he reached out and tried to take her sucker, and she cried, and that was that. I couldn't help but laugh and be so relieved at the same time. I hope its a VERY long time before Hayes has any interest whatsoever in girls, like 18 years or more would be fine with me.
 
When it was time to leave the park, the last picture is the face he made, and threw a little fit. That is until I told him I had fruit snacks in the car, then he was ok. :)
 

 
 
 





No comments:

Post a Comment