Sunday, September 7, 2014

Church {September 7, 2014}

Church with our Hayes has been quite an adventure lately. He is WILD! You know its bad when they can't leave the doors open because he is being so loud and crazy in the foyer! He just has so much energy and wants to explore. Walking has just rocked his world. He is always playing in the curtains, then trying to lick the door, then running  to the other couch climbing on, trying to jump off, then running down the hall way, then into the gym, the up the stairs, then on the stage, then screaming when we make him get off the stage. It gets crazy. I'm not sure if he is extra wild, or if we are too relaxed about making him sit down, or a combination of both but I honestly have no clue how people actually sit inside the meeting with kids his age. I applaud them. The other thing that makes church kind of rough is that its right in the middle of lunch time and nap time. We try to feed him before, but three hours is a long time, and I really think its the nap time that kills us the most. He's a good boy though and we are making it through, lets be real, how often did Sam and I sit inside even before we had Hayes? At least now we have a better excuse. 

I got Hayes these new church clothes and I think he looked SO handsome! I got him church shorts instead of church pants, and I think they are a win. I was worried if it was dumb to buy new shorts in September, but really, here we have at least another two months he can wear them, and when he plays in the nursery, he gets all hot. I think they will be perfect, and I will for sure have to get him some more for next spring and summer. The tie though, I mean, that's the cutest ever. We've struggled with finding good church shoes, but these ones are working good for now, its winter I've got to find something better. I'm praying H&M gets some good ones in for kids. They have been my go to for shoes, and so far I've loved them. 

Right after I took these pictures, Hayes had to have a diaper change that required both Sam and I. I made Sam come into the women's restroom to help me. I'm pretty sure he's still mortified. Hahaha.  



No comments:

Post a Comment