Thursday, October 4, 2012

What to do??

Oh man, I hate have internal battles where there is not an obvious answer. This week I have been pretty sick (like with the flu throwing up). I am starting to feel better, but still a little uneasy and tired. I am worried about running the marathon. I feel like its silly to miss this big race over something little, but I also worry that if I run it will just send me right back into being sick and I will pay for it for the next couple of weeks. The other worry is that I am not going to be all the way better and spend the whole race puking my guts out on the side of the road- and have a HORRIBLE run. Is it worse to have a horrible run, but to still run or is it better to not run and just find another race? I hate that I am even having this struggle right now. I wish it was so obvious what I should do- and I would know that I wouldn't regret my choice.

No comments:

Post a Comment