Monday, October 8, 2012

8 Weeks {September 10, 2012}

{September 10, 2012} 

Today I am eight weeks. Weird. I can't tell if I am starting to notice signs that I am pregnant or if its just because I have been sick (with a cold). Here's what I have been noticing: 

- I am SO tired. I went to SLC with Kate this weekend to take her engagement pictures. I was so tired. I fell asleep on the grass at one of the spots.
- I also have to go pee all the time. I notice this especially when I am at work. This could be because I am drinking SO much water too.

- I notice that I start to feel nauseous when my stomach starts to get empty.

- I have started to make my cravings a joke- but I really wanted weird stuff. Like pasta and buffalo chicken from Chilis?? I mean I like those things, and since I haven't really eaten pasta in a while I was probably due for a craving.

- I also haven't felt like getting a soda lately?? SO WEIRD! I haven't had one in 5 days.  


{8 Weeks- September 10, 2012} 
Dear Baby:

I am getting more and more excited for you. I went shopping this weekend and couldn't help but look at clothes for you. Its a little hard to buy anything right now since I don't know what you are. I almost bought you some dark jeans because either way you would look cute in them. I decided not to though because it would be hard for me to hide them from your dad and I am still worried if something happens to you it would be hard to have those around. Once we know more about you I will do some shopping. Don't you worry, I am sure I will make up for all the lost shopping time. 

You kind of like weird stuff. You have wanted me to drink raspberry lemonade all the time. I guess you also like chips and salsa because its really been hitting the spot lately. I am worried that you aren't going to like soda because it doesn't even sound good to me right now. I guess you don't have to like it as a baby, but we may have to break you of that when you get older. :) 

Your aunt Ali is thinking about getting married right around the time you will be getting here. I feel like I should tell her about you because I know she will want you to be there. Hopefully she doesn't make too many plans before its time to tell her about you. You are going to love her, and her boyfriend Lukas. 

I forgot my ipad today so I haven't been able to read about what you're doing right now. I like to know whats going on with you in there. I guess I am being a protective/overbearing mom already. Its all out of love though. I go to the doctor to see you in the next couple of weeks. I am actually pretty excited. I made my appointment for first thing in the morning because I know it would just drive me crazy waiting all day to check things out. So, Monday September 24th at 8:00 am I will hopefully get to see and hear your little heart beating, so get ready for that.

Your Grandma Lynne is pretty excited for you. She is already starting to crochet you some blankets and things. She is also pretty protective of me and you, its really sweet. I feel kind of sad that your Grandma Sydney doesn't know yet. I just feel bad telling too many people without your dad knowing. I will make sure to tell Grandma Sydney and Grandpa Rob in a really special way that you are coming. Grandma Sydney is going to be SO excited about you. She has been wanting you to come for quite some time. You are just going to love her. I am sure Grandpa Ricky has told you all about her. 

Well, be safe and keep growing strong. 

Love you!
Love, Mom

Here's me at 8 weeks-- still about the same except so tired







No comments:

Post a Comment