Monday, October 8, 2012

10 Weeks {September 24, 2012}

{September 24, 2012}

Today was my first appointment. I kept having the craziest dreams about my appointment, and I am pretty sure I woke up 15 times in the night because I was so nervous. I had a dream that my mom took my car, so I was waiting for her to come and take me to the appointment and she kept doing other things. I was freaking out. In my dream I kept calling her and telling her we were two hours late and I wouldn't be able to get another appointment for a long time. I was absolutely panicked. It was awful. I told my mom about the dream. She felt horrible. She was like "Kac, I try to hurry and do things when I know they are important. Do you think I would make you late for the appointment?" haha I told her I knew it was just a dream and since she was the last one I talked to before I went to sleep, that was probably why it was her. She is so funny.

 I wasn't sure what to expect, but it went really well. I heard the HEARTBEAT! It was the craziest thing in the whole world. I told my doctor I never expected to ever hear a heartbeat in my stomach. It was the strangest experience, and the best at the same time. I have been in such a good mood since my appointment. After my appointment I went down to the hospital to get my labs done. The girl checking me in and the girl that took my blood both said stuff to me like "Babies can do that to you" and "Being pregnant will turn you into a pin cushion" It was a little surreal that they were saying it to me, like I am part of that category. I guess it still hasn't sunk in that I am pregnant, and that I am going to be a mom. Its one thing to think about in my head, or write it on here, its a completely different thing to have people know and say things to me. The weird part is, I didn't hate it. I talked to my doctor about running the marathon, she obviously said they don't recommend it, but she said I won't hurt the baby by doing it. She said it more hurts my body ( which I guess could in turn hurt the baby). I am a little torn on what to do. She said her biggest worry would be that I would do it, and then have a problem of some kind and blame myself for running. That's my biggest worry too. I guess we will wait and see.


{Week 10- September 24, 2012}

Dear Baby:

I heard your little heart beat today. I am so glad you are ok in there. The doctor found your heart beat pretty quickly and we listened to it for a little while. I think that is SO cool! I didn't cry when I heard it, but now as I write this I am, because its more real just how real you are. I worry about you a lot. I hope you are getting so strong and healthy. I hope that I am feeding you all the right things so you have all the nutrients that you need.

I am thinking I need to tell your dad about you soon. I think he already kind of knows, but it waiting for me to say it out loud to him. He told me he is ready for you to come. He will be such a good dad to you. I bet Grandpa Ricky has told you all about him. I hear they are a lot a like.

I keep thinking about what life will be like when you're here. There is a lot to think about. I am really excited for you to come though. I know we are going to have so much fun. I hope that we can give you everything you need and that you will always have all of your needs met.

I still don't know if you are a girl or a boy. In my head your name is still Hudson though. I like the sound of Hudson Ricky Weldin. It seems right, at least for right now. I guess we will find out soon enough what you are, and once your dad knows about you we can actually have a serious conversation about what your name will be.

Keep growing strong and we will check on you again in 4 weeks, that's when my next appointment is.

Love, Mom

Symptoms update:

I have started to feel more human like lately. For a little while there I was so exhausted it was all I could do to get through the day. I still feel tired and a little nauseous at times, but nothing major.

I noticed that I get full pretty fast and that I am hungry more often.

I am still trying to drink more water.

I sleep really well, but wake up a whole bunch to go to the bathroom. Luckily I have not problem falling right back to sleep.

I start feeling sick if I don't eat snacks during the day. My stomach does not like to get empty

Working out has really helped with how tired I feel. Its way hard to get myself to the gym, but once I'm there I feel so much better.

I can't wait to tell our families the big news. I am so excited to see their reactions.

P.S. I told Sam the big news!



No comments:

Post a Comment