Monday, October 22, 2012

13 Weeks {October 15, 2012}

{October 15, 2012}

Well, the word is really getting out about our sweet little baby. It feels a little weird to have so many people know, but I like the excitement, and being able to share this with people we love. My nieces and nephew are being so cute about the big news. Aly calls me a few times a week to tell me the funny things that are being said. Stock kept asking her when they baby was coming out of my tummy. She told him that Stae has to turn 9 first- he was ok with that, but still was having a hard time understanding when exactly the baby would be here. My sweet McKall told Al that she is nervous about "sharing" me with a baby, and was nervous that we wouldn't be able to have girls night anymore. I am seriously so blessed to have such a sweet family and sweet nieces and nephews. I am so blessed to have such great relationships with them. They really are the best things in the world.

I have really felt surprisingly fine the past little while. I was sore for a day or two after the marathon, but I am back to about normal now. My knee has been bothering me, and my big gross blister bugs me when my shoes rub, but those are all pretty standard post-marathon things. I am so lucky. As far as pregnancy symptoms I am doing really well too. Is it weird to say I don't like it? A part of me really likes to feel a little sick because then I know I am still pregnant that there is a baby in there making me that way? I feel crazy thinking that, but I like having a good reminder that things are still ok in there. I hate that I am so worried about something happening. I don't let worrisome thoughts consume me, or take up time in my day, but I still have the worry in the back of my head. I hope that's normal.

I started walking more, partially because the weather is getting so nice here and partially because I can't drag myself to the gym right now. No matter what the reason, I feel way less tired after I walk. Its nice to feel like I can actually do something after work. For a while there I could barely make through the day without having to lay down or just feeling so tired. I guess there are pros and cons to everything- I am happy to have energy and to not have hardly any nausea, but feeling better makes me nervous. Its a catch 22.

{Week 13 - October 15, 2012}

Dear Baby:

Hope you still doing good in there and growing strong. Next week I will get to check on you again, we have another appointment. You're dad is dying to hear your heart beat, so help us find it easily ok. We love talking  about what life is going to be like after you're here. We are going to have so much fun. Your dad cannot wait to get you out to the lake and to show you how to wakeboard. He is a really good teacher- and even taught me to wakeboard.

Everyone is starting to make more guesses on if you are a boy or a girl. I still have no idea. I wish you would give me a hint already. I have found some more names that I like for you. I like the name Lennon or Paislee if you are a girl. Hudson is still my favorite if you are a boy. I guess we will just have to wait until the end of November to find out for sure.

I feel so lucky to be able to carry you and to be your mom. I am really looking forward to meeting you and watching you grow up. I am amazed by what a miracle you are. Love you little baby.

Love,
Mom


No comments:

Post a Comment