Monday, October 8, 2012

9 Weeks {September 17, 2012}

{September 17, 2012} 

I am seriously so tired. I have gone to sleep before 9:30 more nights than I care to count lately. I just feel like I cannot get enough sleep. Yesterday I took a 5 and a half hour nap, and then went to bed like usual. Its crazy how tired I am, and how much I can sleep. One week from today is my first appointment. I am getting excited and nervous. I keep freaking out and thinking they are going to tell me I'm not pregnant. I have kept running, but really scaled back lately. Partially because I am so tired and partially because I am completely torn on the whole running thing. Part of me says I have been running and its good for me so keep doing it, and the other part of me just worries like crazy. I keep telling myself I just need to run for a few more weeks, then I will be done with the marathon and I move to less impact activities. I mean running won't hurt the development, it just wears me out more. People have run marathons a lot more pregnant that I am, and they are just fine. See, this is what goes through my head all the time, plus like a hundred other thoughts. Well, I will talk to my doctor and if she says I should absolutely not run, then I won't (maybe).

{9 Weeks- September 17, 2012}
Dear Baby:

You are kind of wearing me out. You must be doing a lot of growing because you are making me want to sleep all the time. It kind of makes me nervous for when you really get here, if  I am already exhausted and I haven't even had to wake up in the night with you yet. Hopefully you like to sleep a lot since that's all you want me to do right now. In one week from today I will get to see you for the first time, that's pretty cool. I hope you are all ready for us to see you and that everything is going good. 

It's funny because I still have no clue if you are a girl or a boy. I go back and forth all the time. I went to Target with Grandma Lynne and Kate and Ash this weekend. Ash had to buy a baby present for someone  so we were looking in baby clothes. Grandma Lynne kept finding all kinds of cute girl clothes, but I just didn't know if I should get excited or look at the boy stuff. Are you a boy or a girl? Don't you think you should tell me first? I was thinking about it and if you don't tell me soon, I won't know until at least December... that is a long time to wait. So, any hints in the mean time would be great. 

My little tracker says you are the size of a prune right now. That's pretty tiny little one. Hopefully you pretty much have all the organs and parts to you that you need, even if they are so tiny. Its says you should almost have everything done by now. Hopefully you're on track.

I have been thinking a lot about what things will be like once you're here. I am not sure what I want that to look like. Do I want to stay home? Do I want to work part time? Do I want to work full time? I have decided that I want to try to take off 8 weeks after you are born to recover and spend time with you. I would like to just work part time after that, so I can stay home with you a lot. Do you want me to stay home with you more? I just have to figure out all the logistics of it. This part is kind of hard because your dad doesn't know you're coming yet, so I can't talk to him about what he wants. I guess we will have plenty of time to figure that out after he knows. You know me though, I always have to over plan things.

Well, see you in an ultra sound next week, and then here in about 31 weeks- Don't come before that okay!

Love you!

Love, Mom

Pregnancy update:
-I still don't want soda- and thinking about it kind of makes me sick- and sad.
-I feel so thirsty all the time, so I drink so much water, then I have to go to the bathroom a hundred times a day.
- I still have a hard time telling if I am having cravings or if its just what I would normally crave.
- Food doesn't really sound good to me most of the time, but I eat because if my stomach gets empty I feel sick.
- I have started cooking more, because homemade food sounds better than restaurant food.
- I haven't started to show yet-- at least I don't think I am.
- When I have time to sleep, I sleep like a champion. I just can't find enough time to sleep.

Here's me at 9 weeks:
Now, you know what I mean about the loose fitting clothes... Luckily I don't feel like I'm showing yet, but I am sure I could hide it for quite some time under these bags I wear... and love.




No comments:

Post a Comment