Tuesday, October 23, 2012

2nd Appointment {October 23, 2012}

Today was my second pregnancy appointment- and my first appointment with the actual doctor. I normally see his PA because she is my favorite. Everything went really well. I lost a pound, weird huh. I heard the heart beat again- he said it was about 155 beats per minute. The first thing I said to the doctor was "Oh good, its still there" I think part of me was a little apprehensive after the marathon. I asked about the faster heart beat being for girls and slower for boys- he said this early on the heart beat doesn't really indicate anything. (If it did, it would mean this little one is a girl). He said everything is measuring where is should and the heart beat sounded good. He said hopefully my appointments will stay short and sweet- because that will mean we're going really smooth. (I PRAY they stay short). My next appointment is the end of November. My doctor told me that if I want to I can pay $25 and have an ultra sound in the next couple of weeks to find out what the gender is. I have really been debating if I should do it or not, but the impatient side of me kicked in and I scheduled it for the the 15th. I hope this little one cooperates and we can see what we're having, then things will start getting really fun! I do want to start getting the room ready, but my lazy side walks by that room everyday and is happy to just shut the door for a little while longer. There's a lot of work to be done. Well, I guess the door can stay shut at least until the 15th.

No comments:

Post a Comment