Tuesday, December 18, 2012

December 16, 2012


Every year my Grandma Cardon has a Christmas party, and it is seriously so fun. We always eat a delicious dinner, and chat for hours. We also act out the nativity scene. Its so fun to see all the little kids up there and we always love to see who ends up as Mary and Joseph. This year Staelie really wanted to be Mary, so of course, Stock had to be Joseph. They were so sweet.




At my Grandma's party we usually try to decorate Gingerbread houses. This is one of my FAVORITE traditions and one that I look forward to every year. The kids did such a good job on theirs this year and made sure the whole thing was COVERED with candy! On our way out of town we stopped and took a couple of pictures of Main Street. Cedar City does such a good job making their Main Street seem like a story book. After my Grandma's party we all agreed it felt more like Christmas!



No comments:

Post a Comment