Monday, December 24, 2012

23 Weeks {December 24, 2012}

Merry Christmas Eve! Whoo hoo for being 23 weeks! I feel like my tummy is doing lots of growing. Its pretty fun. I can feel this little guy move a lot more than before and I absolutely LOVE it! I love that I can be somewhere and no one knows that I can feel my little guy wiggling around. I feel like its just something special that him and I get to share right now.  I found this sign that I think says it perfectly:


Isn't that so sweet, and so true!

I have been feeling really pretty good lately. I think I finally have a little more energy than I have in the past. Its been pretty good.

{Week 23--- December 24, 2012}

Dear Baby:

Merry Christmas Eve! I can't wait until next year on this day. It will be so fun to have you in our family and to enjoy the holidays with you here. We got your room started finally! I am so excited for you to play in there. I hope you like how I am decorating it.

Because its Christmas, and we celebrate the birth of Jesus I can't help but think about how Mary must have felt to give birth to Jesus. I think about you all the time and I know that you are extra special. I am sure that Mary couldn't even imagine the impact that her sweet baby would have on the entire world. I guess that the crazy thing about you babies, we have no idea the greatness you will achieve. You will do great things too baby.

We went to Salt Lake over the weekend and got you lots of fun stuff. I bought you lots of clothes and stuff for your room. I couldn't decide on a crib, so you still don't have a bed. I promise we will get you one though. We got to go walk around Temple Square and look at all the Christmas lights. Do you want to do that next year? I would LOVE to take you to see all lights and the temple. I can't wait to show you so many amazing things around the world (especially if you name ends up being Hudson, I will have to take you to see the Hudson River in my favorite place, New York City!)

I hope that you are growing healthy and strong. Love you little one!

Love, Mom


No comments:

Post a Comment