Tuesday, November 6, 2012

Kati's Shower {November 2, 212}

Kati's shower was super hectic because I procrastinated until the last minute. Luckily there was a lot of helping hands to help pull things together. I will let the pictures do the talking:








We didn't get a good shot of the lights that Sam strung over the tables, but they looks so fun! I think I am just going to leave them up forever. They will be fun back there for other parties or just dinner on the patio. They give our back yard a lot of personality. 

I have to give a huge thanks to my mom! I seriously could not have done anything without her. She was so helpful and just did whatever I asked her to do. I am so lucky to have her, and I just appreciate her so much. 

We love you Kate, and we are so happy we could have a party to celebrate this exciting time in your life! I hope you like how things turned out! 
Love you! 

No comments:

Post a Comment