Tuesday, November 20, 2012

Dr Appt {November 20, 2012}

Today was my appointment with the doctor. It was quick and easy. I was seriously in and out in less than 15 minutes (which I LOVE). He found the heart beat SO fast. He seriously stuck the thing on my stomach and there was a heartbeat- no looking. I loved it. I always feel such a huge sense of relief every time we hear it. Its like my little sign from the baby-- "Still in here, still growing!" It makes me so happy to hear that sound on the monitor. Dr. Lunt said that I should be able to start feeling more movement in the next two weeks or so. I can't wait for more movement. I have gained 3 pounds since the last visit. I think that's about average. I still have really good and low blood pressure (thank heavens). So happy to report everything is going well!

No comments:

Post a Comment