Friday, November 16, 2012

Dressing a Boy {November 16, 2012}

Everyone has been talking about how fun it is to dress girls up, and how boys just aren't as fun to buy clothes for. I was a little bummed because buying clothes is kind of my thing. Well, thank you Pinterest! I found SO many cute ideas for dressing boys and my fashion fears have vanished! How adorable are these boy outfits!





I am seriously dying over how cute these are! I have a feeling baby boy Weldin's closet isn't going to be any smaller than my closet. :) 

2 comments:

  1. For some reason your blog wasn't showing up on my list! So I had no idea you had been posting all this time! First off, CONGRATS on the boy! Boys are SO fun! And don't believe anything anyone says about boys not being fun to dress! They totally are! the best places in stg to look at are childrens place, target and old navy. Oh and if you can bring yourself to shop at Kid to Kid (the second hand store) you can find cute stuff from H&M and other fun stores we dont have here! Anyways, congrats again!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your little man is going to be stylin!!!

    ReplyDelete