Monday, March 25, 2013

Baby Shower {March 23, 2013}

Ash, Kate, and my mom threw me a baby shower over the weekend. It was SO cute and so fun to have so many of my friends and neighbors come over and support me. It was kind of bummed because it was a little windy, but it ended up being just fine.

Here are some pictures from the shower: 















It was so much fun, and I feel so incredibly blessed to have such supportive friends and family. What a fun memorable day, and such a fun way to celebrate this sweet little boy! 

Details:
Where: My back yard :)
When: Saturday March 23, 2013
Time: 2-4 p.m.
Food: Pasta salad, veggies, fruit kabobs, chocolate cake, white cake with raspberry filling, lemon cakes, oreos, chocolate dipped marshmallows. 
Thank you gifts: Peeps on a stick 


Thank you again girls! It was the best day!   

No comments:

Post a Comment