Tuesday, August 19, 2014

The Cabin (August 9, 2014)

We took a little family get-a-way to the cabin over the weekend. It was SO nice to get away and just relax. We took tons of really good food and just hung out, watched movies, went for some walks and just enjoyed ourselves. I really can't say it enough, it was so nice. 

The night was a little rough. Gator was SO scared because we could hear mice in the walls, and I was up for a few hours because they were so loud and gave me the creeps. Luckily we both finally feel asleep and it was ok from there. Hayes did really well and only had one night time freak out. I was worried he would get cold or scared, but he was all good. It never really got that cold at night. It's so fun to go up there and enjoy the cabin and spend some time out of the heat. Some of my best child hood memories are up there. I am excited to hopefully bring those same types of memories to Hayes. 









No comments:

Post a Comment