Sunday, August 10, 2014

Playhouse project

I have been on such a creative hiatus lately. It doesn't seem like I can think of anything cute that I want to work on. I think part of the problem is I have been trying to "purge" things and thinking about adding things back to my house is just the opposite of what I want. Its pretty sad because normally I am ALWAYS changing things, but lately I just can't do it. I guess its not all bad to leave things alone for a bit. 

Well, I was browsing Pinterest and saw someone re done one of those plastic playhouses. I was OBSESSED! I am usually not a fan of how they sell kids toys, its just boring that they are all the same and usually a little too "girly". So, I found this little cutie on a yard sale site for 20 bucks and spent about an hour painting. It really wasn't hard at all because the house easily came apart, so painting was easy. We call it "Grammy's house" because we painted it look like my mom's house! I LOVE IT! 

Unfortunately, Hayes hasn't really been very interested in it yet. I'm linking that to the heat and I will hope that when it cools off he will love to play in it. Either way though, it looks really cute in my back yard! :) 



No comments:

Post a Comment