Tuesday, August 19, 2014

Eating a "ball"



After I took Hayes in for his 15 month check up, he got pretty sick from the shots. He had a really high fever, he wouldn't move his legs, and was pretty droopy. He wasn't really eating much or drinking. There was about 24 hours there that really scared me. The next after noon he started to seem more interested in food, and kept saying "ball". I wasn't sure if he wanted to play with a ball or not, but figured I would try this peach. I handed the whole thing to him and he was in absolute heaven! (Don't worry, I got the pit out). He literally ate the whole thing! I was so happy he was eating and I think he was so thrilled to get to actually eat a "ball" that we were both pretty satisfied after he was done. 

Whatever it takes, right?! 

No comments:

Post a Comment